Friday, May 11, 2007

Update of My List within a List

I have about 11/2 months to reach my June 26th date for my List within a List goals.


#18 Once Project Linus blanket is finished sew a quilt.
I might be completing the quilt before I finish the Project Linus Blanket. See below #47

#40 Lyle Lovett concert. Yeeeeeeeeees, DH is getting tickets for a March concert, belated Valentines celebration.
Unfortunately we never went and saw Lyle Lovett, Husband never bought the tickets. So, I've learned my lesson and the next time Lyle Lovett is in town I'll go buy the tickets, oh well!

#47 & #27 I start a knitting class this week and the first project I'd like to complete is the baby blanket for Project Linus.
Update on Knitting the Project Linus quilt: I'm having a hard time learning to knit, this might take me longer then expected.

#58 Figure out which charity race I'm going to do and sign up for it.
Still working on this one.

#73 Don't drive for a month.
This is a difficult one, now especially since I'm moving to Southern California, where in order to get anywhere you need to take the car.

#76 Wear eyeliner, lipstick, foundation, perfume for 1 month.
I've been wearing foundation and eyeliner, but need to start wearing perfume and lipstick everyday.

#86 Practice yoga for 1 month.
Been practicing once in a while but not everyday.

#98 Write in my prayer journal everyday for 1 month.
Today, I'm going to start a prayer journal and begin writing in it.

#101 Study the Quakers
I'll look on the local library system and see if they have any book on Quakers.

No comments: