Monday, February 26, 2007

So Far...

I finished listening to the unabridged version of Robinson Crusoe. I really enjoyed listening to it on my MP3 player, I had more flexibility of when and where I could listen then if I was reading it.

I read "The Quilters Apprentice" first in the Elm Creek Series and have started the second in the series "Round Robin". If your a quilter or have always had an interest in quilting this is a great fictional series to learn about quilting in a story setting. One of the items on my 101 Listwas to sew quilts from my fabric stash and these books are really getting me motivated.

I did forget to take pixs of Robinson Crusoe CD holder and The Quilters Apprentice for the blog, this is one of my 101 things I'm going to do.

I'm planning on having my 1 month of No TV in April. So what I'd like to do before that is rent all the available seasons of the TV show "The Office" and watch that with DH.

Well till the next update

No comments: